BOARD OF DIRECTORS.
Linda Z. Andrews
WHAT OUR BOARD DOES.
The affairs of Zenon Dance Company and School are governed by a voluntary board of several members, elected by the Governors of the organization. The responsibilities of a board member include but are not limited to:
- Engaging in both short-term and long-range planning to ensure continuing progress toward realizing the organization’s artistic vision.
- Providing adequate resources for the activities of the organization through direct financial contributions and a commitment for fundraising.
- Developing and maintaining communication links to communities the organization considers its constituents.
- Promoting the work of the organization, and encouraging participation in its activities.
Board members are required to:
- Attend Board meetings, retreats, and Zenon events
- Participate actively on at least one standing committee
- Provide professional talent and personal expertise
- Introduce friends, associates, and new audience members to the work of the organization by attending performances, open rehearsals, fundraisers, and residencies