The Xchange Program is Zenon’s work-study program that allows students to volunteer in exchange for dance class credit.
1 Hour of Work = 1 Free Hour of Class!
Xchange Students are asked to work the Check-In Desk for ~3-4 hour shifts on a weekly basis. Tasks during shifts will include, but not limited to:
- Checking in Dance Students for classes & taking payments
- Answering questions, troubleshooting student issues
- Answering the phone before & after business hours
- Sweeping & mopping studios cleaning mirrors, taking out the trash, & other cleaning duties
- Administrative tasks as required by the Office
Xchange students receive one-on-one training for all tasks they are asked to perform. Training typically is scheduled during a student’s first shift.
Cannot commit to a weekly shift now? You can join our Substitute List and pick up open shifts as your schedule allows!
We are no longer accepting applications for our Winter/Spring session. However, if you are interested in applying for the Summer Session, please fill out the application below and our Xchange Coordinator will be in touch with you in May 2018 to discuss schedule availability.
Please fill out our application and we will be in touch in May regarding the Summer Session.