Xchange is Zenon’s work-study program that allows students to volunteer in exchange for dance class credit.
1 Hour of Work = 1 Free Hour of Class!
Xchange volunteers are asked to work the check-in desk for ~3-4 hour shifts on a weekly basis for the duration of a session. Tasks during shifts will include, but not limited to:
- Checking in dance students for classes and taking payments
- Answering questions and troubleshooting student issues
- Answering the phone before and after business hours
- Sweeping and mopping studios, cleaning mirrors, taking out the trash, and other cleaning duties
- Administrative tasks as required by the office
Xchange students receive one-on-one training for all tasks they are asked to perform.
We are accepting applications for our Winter/Spring Session. The session begins January 6, 2020 and runs until May 31, 2020. Applications are accepted on a rolling basis.
Please complete the application below. Our Xchange Coordinator will be in contact with you.