Xchange is Zenon’s work-study program that allows students to volunteer in exchange for dance class credit.
1 Hour of Work = 1 Free Hour of Class!
Xchange volunteers are asked to work the check-in desk for ~3-4 hour shifts on a weekly basis for the duration of a session. Tasks during shifts will include, but not limited to:
- Checking in dance students for classes and taking payments
- Answering questions and troubleshooting student issues
- Answering the phone before and after business hours
- Sweeping and mopping studios, cleaning mirrors, taking out the trash, and other cleaning duties
- Administrative tasks as required by the office
Xchange students receive one-on-one training for all tasks they are asked to perform.
We are accepting applications for our Summer Session. The session begins June 3, 2019, and runs until September 1, 2019. Applications are accepted on a rolling basis.
Please complete the application below. Our Xchange Coordinator will be in contact with you.