The Xchange Program is Zenon’s work-study program that allows students to volunteer in exchange for dance class credit.
1 Hour of Work = 1 Free Hour of Class!
Xchange Volunteers are asked to work the Check-In Desk for ~3-4 hour shifts on a weekly basis. Tasks during shifts will include, but not limited to:
- Checking in Dance Students for classes & taking payments
- Answering questions, troubleshooting student issues
- Answering the phone before & after business hours
- Sweeping & mopping studios cleaning mirrors, taking out the trash, & other cleaning duties
- Administrative tasks as required by the Office
Xchange students receive one-on-one training for all tasks they are asked to perform. Training typically is scheduled during a student’s first shift.
We are no longer accepting volunteers for the Summer Session. However, if you are interested in the Xchange Program for the Fall, please complete the application below.
Please fill out our application for the Fall Session, our Xchange Coordinator will be in touch with you.