The Xchange Program is Zenon’s work-study program that allows students to volunteer in exchange for dance class credit.
1 Hour of Work = 1 Free Hour of Class!
Xchange Volunteers are asked to work the Check-In Desk for ~3-4 hour shifts on a weekly basis for the duration of a session. Tasks during shifts will include, but not limited to:
- Checking in Dance Students for classes & taking payments
- Answering questions, troubleshooting student issues
- Answering the phone before & after business hours
- Sweeping & mopping studios cleaning mirrors, taking out the trash, & other cleaning duties
- Administrative tasks as required by the Office
Xchange students receive one-on-one training for all tasks they are asked to perform.
We are accepting applications for our Winter/Spring Session. The session will begin January 6, 2019 and run until May 26, 2019.
Please complete the application below. Our Xchange Coordinator will be in contact with you.