The Xchange Program is Zenon’s work-study program that allows students to volunteer in exchange for dance class credit.
1 Hour of Work = 1 Free Hour of Class!
Xchange Volunteers are asked to work the Check-In Desk for ~3-4 hour shifts on a weekly basis. Tasks during shifts will include, but not limited to:
- Checking in Dance Students for classes & taking payments
- Answering questions, troubleshooting student issues
- Answering the phone before & after business hours
- Sweeping & mopping studios cleaning mirrors, taking out the trash, & other cleaning duties
- Administrative tasks as required by the Office
Xchange students receive one-on-one training for all tasks they are asked to perform.
We are hosting TWO Xchange Informational Sessions. Learn more about the program, ask questions and get a jump start on your application and interview process! The sessions are free and open to all who are interested. They will be in Studio 4A. Attending the events does not guarantee you a shift.
Saturday August 11th 4:30 – 5:30 pm
Monday August 13th 4:30 – 5:30 pm
*Completeing an application before hand will assist during the events.
Please fill out our application for the Fall Session, our Xchange Coordinator will be in touch with you.